To create a mocktastic team, you first need an
Admin user. This user will be responsible for adding other users to the team, and assigning them the proper roles.
Once you've identified your team admin - let's call him John - this is how he would create a mocktastic Team:
- John creates an account for himself by signing up here. A verification email will be sent to John, and once he follows the link in the email, his account will be activated.
- John now logs into his account. Once logged in, John's dashboard opens up.
- The dashboard displays:
- A list of teams in which John is a member, and his role in those teams. Since John has just created an account, and is not yet a part of any team, this list is currently empty. [3a]
- A 'Create New Team' button, clicking which John can create a new team. [3b]
- Once John clicks the 'Create New Team' button, a new page opens up.
- John types in the team name [5b], and then clicks 'Create Team'. [5b]
- A new team is now created [6b], and John is automatically added as it's admin. [6b]
There, your new team is ready. Next time, we'll see how to a new team member to the team.